Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Return Policy
Returns are eligible for STORE CREDIT only within 14 days of delivery date. Returns past the two-week mark will not be accepted and will be sent back at the customers expense. Since we offer free shipping, return & exchange shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Please include your packing slip in your return! Once orders are placed they cannot be canceled!
* damaged items must be reported within 2 days of receiving
* please note we only accept 5 returns per year per customer!
What can be returned?
- items that are UNWORN & unwashed
- items free of perfume, dog hair, deodorant
- items purchased at regular price
What cannot be returned?
- items that have been worn or washed
- items that smell of perfume or cigarette smoke
- items with dog hair or deodorant
- graphic tee's, bodysuits, activewear
- sweatshirts, legging
* Items purchase during a SALE, sale items
* items purchased with store credit OR a discount code (the welcome 10% code does not apply)
We will perform the exchange if the item requested is in stock at the time. If it’s out of stock, store credit will be issued!
HOW DO I GET STORE CREDIT?
Store credit will be issued via email as a gift card after your eligible return is received, your store credit is good for 60 days.
Items purchased with store credit are final sale.
Gift cards expire after 365 days from purchase date!
PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL FOR THE RETURN SHIPPING ADDRESS
If you send back an item that is not eligible for return, you will be charged a 20% restocking fee and shipping costs.
returns are processed every 3-4 days!
please double check your shipping address! once we ship the package, you will be charged to double ship if you enter the wrong address.
***WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PACKAGES LOST IN TRANSIT! IF YOUR PACKAGE IS LOST WHILE IN TRANSIT YOU MUST FILE A CLAIM WITH THE POST OFFICE OR CALL YOUR LOCAL POST OFFICE FOR INFORMATION ON THE PACKAGE.
If products are marked as delivered, you will need to contact the carrier regarding your package. We normally use USPS.